oh lovelies

Sunday, March 13, 2005

need a break

I haven't been able to relax in days. I just painted the house with G which ended up in us getting in a fight and him storming off.....I broke a mirror and freaked. We argued over where to put things. I screamed when the mirror broke just cause it freaked me out and I thought did I just curse myself....so I threw salt over my shoulder and buried, sort of, the pieces of the mirror in a trash can on the corner and this guy saw me and I finally told him to mind his own business. Then I lit seven candles and blew them all out at midnight, except one of them burned out. Yeah, I'm superstitious. I wouldn't have painted the kitchen in the first place. I called G three times, more, and he hasn't answered. That doesn't make me feel any better, cause now I"m stuck here alone.....and I would like some company. But I'm also exhausted. There's no end to the work, really. I hope G is OK. I was just maxed out in every way, I guess we both were. But this feels so eerie. I really need a rest, lots of sleep, and a day in which I'm not doing anything.

No comments: