oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

dream

I have this dream over and over: I'm on one of the yellow trains, like the Q, and I come to a stop, way out in Brooklyn and far from where I live, at a place where people switch trains. A bunch of people are getting off and the other train is below us, but I'm thinking it's too far and there isn't time to switch to the other one.

Then, something from the film JFK, like the Jim Garrison character is talking to someone who is supposed to go public with the story but the guy is declining, and JG is saying something like, but why are you going back on your word, you agreed to tell the world this, something like that. THe other guy is saying he doesn't feel like he should. They're both in suits, and they're climbing some kind of wall, like with big rocks like there were in Gorlitzer Park in Berlin.

No comments: