oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

more on women

there was a line in the film JFK....something like, "...is when it looks like it smells like it; call it what it is: fascism......" I was reading about Cointelpro and people who infiltrated the civil rights movement and contributed to the murder (call it what it was) of people like Martin Luther King....."....while the machinery of legal action scarcely trembles...." and those who did the same to the women's movement. Of course all groups worry about infiltration. I have no proof of anyone in groups I've been involved in but I do have suspicions.....and I know, we have to stay focused on SH and not "impose" our views on others.....but no that doesn't gel. There are too many other problems in the world and they DO touch on this group and serious flaws need to be addressed and brought to surface, because it's important. I think people can discern what is useful to a group and what belongs elsewhere, and I can't keep pushing key issues aside as irrelevant. More on this later.....

No comments: