oh lovelies

Thursday, April 16, 2015

things one takes for granted

It is easy to focus on the things we want and don't have but reading a little on the law of attraction it does make me realize, and be thankful for so many things. Especially during these treacherous two months I mean maybe it's bad planets or something I don't know but there's been so much .....
but I realize there are so many things I have that are easy to take for granted: I read about people dying and obviously I have life, health, hope and my IDs and friends and school and Internet and what I went through made me realize what I have. Seems every year I go through some form of this and so much these past couple months could have killed me plus coming under the radar of a few people who are not nice, period, not well-intentioned. It's one thing to be resentful, another to actively try to hurt, completely unprovoked, someone you don't know and who never did anything to you. How.....just so much ugliness and horror. The building collapse in the East Village, the plane crash, that girl getting raped on the beach with 300 onlookers. That speaks for itself. I helped out two women who were victims of domestic violence, I've stepped between couples where the man was going to attack the woman, I've had to call cops a few times in different places. This kind of thing enrages me. There's no excuse for not doing anything, for not helping. But I'll leave that alone for now. This is why I don't go to these places this isn't the first incident like this.

No comments: