oh lovelies

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Jodi Arias Interrogation Tape. Part 1

8/25 That date is not a happy one for me. I'm so moved by this……All I can say is …..I have been all over the place on the subject of guilt/innocence in people. I've seen people do stuff with my own eyes and lie about it later but I've seen instances like this where…..I have to take into account I wasn't there to see it so I can't say absolutely they did not do this. An article I read on false confessions said the phenomenon is you simply cannot really tell the difference between a genuine and forced one. If not forced at least so much pressure is put on someone if you've ever been in a situation ( I have til you break but that does not mean anything it just means under the circumstances being desperate to get out of a situation you say what you don't mean.) But…..there's more to this. Like I said I don't know these people I wasn't there…..all I know is what I have seen and read. oh yes and how during an interrogation they will …..well lie. So much duress that emotionally a person is vulnerable but what does that say? 

No comments: