oh lovelies

Friday, April 03, 2015

B you sexy man

boy did you screw up. consider it a miracle I'm willing to move past it. Oh God. I just ......oh God. The freakiest images. Lest there's any confusion I'm talking about Brett. 
What have you done with Aeysha? 
Chicago 1991 if you weren't there......I was. I was a kid. I was desperate to leave. I love my father, of course, and my friends. Irony is they along with me all migrated.....is that the right word? to NYC. OTP. Off the plane. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o712mgqVZXI


 It's Good Friday the day to remember Jesus' crucifixion. Originally a pagan holiday amazing around the world it focuses on the same theme: descension then ascension basically. Persephone's abduction (ugh brings back unpleasant memories.....that disgusting Ted apologies to his mom and sister they are nice people, his friends too. Hence why I did not write even worse things about him. Or disclose more. At the end of the day I can't do that to people. But still. )
What better theme music the Utah Saints.....One is not supposed to smile or laugh or have fun on this day if religious.....I'm not quite that but I have seen weird things on this dark day......full of otherworldly images both on the computer and walking around at 2am in Brooklyn shadows and unexplained movement. I dreamt about  the apt ..... We were in the basement, where no one ever goes.....or rarely does one.....and there was a beautiful wooden door.....I said it was pretty like the one in Cinderella.....but.....there was something else to it. SOmething dark and hidden the symbolism isn't that subtle I guess. Except all the people who were mean to me bloodying their own feet and their eyes pecked out by doves. Oh that's not nice. ( 

No comments: