oh lovelies

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Jodi's Journal

Jodi's Journal 


I didn't know anything except a strand of ribbon......


Just don't believe she did it.


Would someone who just killed a person write this about them? "The most awful thing I've ever had to deal with. It hasn't fully hit me. This can't be real. " Gus Searcy said she'd called him crying hysterically over Travis......I mean if you'd done a thing like murder I don't think you'd be discussing him, crying over him, asking questions you'd just want the thing forgotten. You know, that I feel.


Speaking of Disneyland.....stuff about Amy Winehouse; I mean this is crazy fascinating stuff......the wax figure of her in Mickey ears. There was a stuffed Mickey Mouse doll in the alleyway outside the window of the place in Brighton.....I shrieked when I saw that. Sorry but I'm really creeped out by that stuff.


No comments: