oh lovelies

Thursday, November 17, 2011

you know who you are

 the worst thing that has ever disgraced the earth with *it's* existence. I was very unfortunate to have it in my life. that IT. that is not a human being. The worst thing she is, really absolutely the worst thing ever. She is an evil, savage wicked monster. That can't be a person. She can't get over the fact that she was dumped 13 years ago (and can you blame him?) hey you want to be nasty and evil to me I'll make sure it all slams back right upon you and you know who you are you sick decrepit beast. There are others sadly just like her. They (and there are he's in the mix) don't pick on someone who is their match, like, a guy with money power weapons at hand. THAT would be a fair fight. But fair fighting is not what they're good at. They choose to mess with females who have little to their defense.....oh that's an easy target. Hurting someone like that is nothing to be proud of, it's not much of an achievement. So get over yourself. You cannot defend your behavior, your actions or by now, your existence on this planet. I only hope and pray it ends soon.I had a nightmare last night about someone I don't know about heaven, hell what have you....but this human being is not in a good place. Deservedly so. You might as well get used to it, it's gonna be a while. That's about all I have to say about them.

No comments: