oh lovelies

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

If

I did something wrong, to hurt or offend.....to the person I address this to, you know who you are......then from the bottom of my heart I apologize as it was not ever my intention to. However, you have now angered me and offended me. Very gravely. For you to take the tone you did.................you were well overstepping your boundaries. I thought with time I'd get over it. It would go away. This grievance. But it hasn't and it never does. Some things don't, just don't go away. You remember like it was five minutes ago. Especially from people who take the attitude like I, the world, owes them something when in fact *I'm* doing THEM a favor. So be righteously indignant, delude yourself.....enjoy the deluded universe you live in. But none of it is real......

No comments: