oh lovelies

Monday, November 28, 2011

ooohhhhh

threes what is three I wrote that revising my poem....I haven't been feeling great. Usually 3s showing up are not good for me....I was watching "conspiracy" stuff the curse of 27 which is 3 times 3......well anything has good and bad potentially. From my knowledge of Masons they are Christian-based not Satanic. Illuminatti I've met people who've written on them and said it's BS. Conspiracy theories start out entertaining enough but then spin out of control into a call to hate.....then you have stuff like the witch burnings and other things like that. Them, them them they did this they ect. Knights Templar.....that they were tortured by Christians not a surprise, then went underground. But they are not Satanic. I very much doubt, VERY much doubt Beyonce (especially ) or Lady Gaga are Illuminatti or occultists if Beyonce is illiterate, which I read somewhere, it's extremely doubtful since one of the things you need to do is educate yourself and read and write constantly.

That said, I'm very fascinated by the Jayne Mansfield story (does sound like Manson) ...........it's something to think about all this.....and how many women in Hollywood in that scene started out gorgeous, sexy and glamourous (there are so many...to list them all is redundant) then somehow skid off and down and .....oh boy. So this is the stuff I'm watching.....what disturbed me somewhat is writing on this the number on my page is 399.....wasn't 33.3 the standard speed for records.....?

No comments: