oh lovelies

Sunday, November 27, 2011

what was it like?

this kind of horrible assault? It could have been worse. What was it like? That's what I'm supposed to write, about the most excruciating, embarrassing, painful moments of my life.  I haven't been raped, or tortured....knock wood and so on. But really that isn't true, I have been. Separated from the ones I loved. Frozen. Sleep deprived. Robbed. Abused. Starved. My privacy invaded, my emails read, my web sites tracked.....my ideas and words and projects stolen by those with an unfair advantage.....savages. Stalked. Harassed. Deceived. Denied rightful accreditation and attribution for my own work. Insulted, assaulted, smeared, lied about, humiliated, lied to, robbed....................... I know what you're thinking, stop with the victim mentality. THe reason I have that is because I AM a victim. What is it like to be a victim? I always thought it was passive and it is. It's like being mutilated. Something is stolen from you and you will never get it back. You will never be the same. The pain is with you every second of every day. You will never stop feeling that pain.

So why am I divulging my rape story? Who was never raped, ie I never had a dick in me without my permission. But in other ways, psychologically.....

Because I got a very nice compliment from someone a few people who saw that I have writing talent and wanted me to tell my story. My story. It's been fabulous at times other times it's been hell. Heaven and hell. Heaven and hell. Heaven and hell. Heaven and hell. Heaven and hell. Heaven and hell.

No comments: