oh lovelies

Monday, November 28, 2011

sky dancer


three syllables
three bells
thinking in threes
which one is it 
which one will it be
this one, the blue clouds, blueberries?




love and it's real
 it's real
so many yellows!

so is all this light
all this light so much of it
this light this one oh only this one




you, me and her
did it slip right by me?


this one is pink
this one's for friendship




theirs and not his
theirs and never his
all of theirs and never his



something in here, wired in me

white in me
all that was peachy pink






all of me is raw and red 
all of me is raw and red
it's coming at you
and is it real
it's coming at you really at them
coming at you really at them



black ants seem to multiply faster than birds
protecting them? 
it was up to you 
it was up to you 

you did the right thing
they never told you
no one will tell you but you know

 covered in snow 
that's how it is here
you think nothing can live here

you did the right thing
you did the right thing
part of my legs bare in the snow

you are here, you and her
you are in plaid 
you now and him 
you and her 
you now and him
your hair is red 
and you are silent


the night is black
your room is silent
the door never shuts and never opens
you now and him
you now and him

what are these eyes
they belong to him
the eyes are glowing
yes it was hot hot in there
yes it was hot in there

promising safety
me to him him to me
and it's getting dark
dark it's getting



his text
a light! another then another



somehow I got back
oh a storm quieted down!
this thing that lives in my head


bright lights in the snow
what are those lights
what is that face

the presents under the tree [?????]



is this coming day, now it's night
day now it's night
in the snow marking it
presents under the tree


flames move like water
this night
there's no one around
my cat, the snow a mountain


a spark of deadly freeze
at your fingers
what soul could live here

somewhere it's hot
they're stirring white paste



bag pink
it has a peachy smell

there's a devil doll
in the shop



I feel rawness and blisters every time I breathe in
aching, aching my body
in from the cold

a ring, one for every kind of day

I went over this recently and it needed a lot of work.....not publishing the final version just yet but here's a MUCH more refined version the last few were very rough ******************LMSaiter












8 am, 7 am which hour was it
plastic is cheap barely containing
somewhere it spilled
overspilled




a car, too many
crossing the street

it was winter this time


other earrings, those ones gold
the others diamond
this that's happening
I can't feel my mind
I've stepped outside myself
someone grabs my wrist someone grabs me
being naked being desired feeling the buzz









No comments: