oh lovelies

Thursday, November 03, 2011

another revision sky dancer

love and it's real
 it's real
so many yellows!

so is all this light
all this light so much of it
this light this one oh only this one




you, me and her
did it slip right by me?


this one is pink
this one's for friendship




theirs and not his
theirs and never his
all of theirs and never his



something in here, wired in me
white in me
all that was peachy pink


and there could never be too many

my face aches 

all of me is raw and heavythe screen is red, black and red
it's coming at you really at them
remember it's not real
black ants seem to multiply faster than birds
if there's one there are a million of them
face was so tender so was he
it was up to you to protect him
you did the right thing
they never told you
no one will tell you but you know

the cat was orange he scratched my arms
in a tree, the snow piercing the part of your legs that were bare
in a playground covered in snow ice
nothing can live here, yet it does
you are here, you and her
the car is not warm
you move your toes
your mother and her husband are out
you and your step sister her in plaid
we will freeze, but we don't

now you and the one who looks like him
are in some kind of garage
what are you doing?


you're eighteen your hair is red
the night is black
the doors are silent
you were waiting for someone
what are these eyes
what is this face
why are they glowing
yes it was hot hot in there
why are they glowing
let me travel to him him to me
promising safety
please fix the road for me
and it's getting dark
the pills were blue
the snow was white




then his text
a light! another then another



sometime, sometime
legs scraped raw again
somehow I got back
oh a storm quieted down
this thing that lives in my head


these lights are bright in the snow
it all stands out
the presents under the tree [?????]



is this coming day, now it's night
Persephone dragged down to hell 

in the snow marking it
presents sit in the living room

lights go out and candle flames move like water
this night
there's no one around
my cat comes in from outside
the snow makes a white mountain
this is the god of winter

at your fingertips
a spark of deadly freeze
white and holy r
I'm stirring white paste in a barrel


the bag is pink
the white is snow
it has a peachy smell
it's a pink band aid
there's a devil doll outside
in a Santaria shop
he bobs gently and grins
you were warned
you were curious you know
they're marching in green
which one was stolen
three syllables
three bells
this one, the blue forms clouds, blueberries?
a blue boy on the wall

I feel rawness and blisters every time I breathe in
aching, aching my body
in from the cold

a ring, one for every kind of day

I went over this recently and it needed a lot of work.....not publishing the final version just yet but here's a MUCH more refined version the last few were very rough ******************LMSaiter












8 am, 7 am which hour was it
plastic is cheap barely containing
somewhere it spilled
overspilled




a car, too many
crossing the street

it was winter this time


other earrings, those ones gold
the others diamond
this that's happening
I can't feel my mind
I've stepped outside myself
someone grabs my wrist someone grabs me
being naked being desired feeling the buzz









No comments: