oh lovelies

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AGAIN Sea Mirror REVISED

on the Venus/Aphrodite theme




the mirrors sea
had to be
vapors rising sit on my skin
this had to be
seas too many 
across the sea 
seas too many


strawberry that's you skin that's me 

honey ouija I am 
honey ouija I am 

give me green
give me green

mirror the sea

sugar that's me
mirror the sea 
sugar that's me


white hot the salt hits me
my face wet drown in this






it's silver slippery
this a mirror this the sea
this the sea the mirror

light is split
I'm somewhere in the hills 
a theistic rapist a she

underwater
brother twin  is a lover
is a sadist  a sensualist
I'm in a mirror 
something over me 
something falls wet, sea salt
there are two of them 
two of them


lost returning 
lost returning 


I'm in all that I'm in
a mirror is the sea
sea is the mirror


it's meant to be that's mine
meant to be that's mine
foam rises meant to be that's mine

No comments: