oh lovelies

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I repeat

I only write this after three years of hell at this person's making.

I am NOT saying she's responsible for EVERY bad thing that's happened to me. I am not saying I'm not responsible for my own mistakes and I've never not accepted responsibility for them.

There's a chance I'm wrong. I suppose there's always a chance I"m wrong. But how would you explain it? Every time the same horrible thing happened, or another equally horrible thing, for three years happened, and every single time, and I mean EVERY single time for three years her name has come up at the same time.......what would you say....I ....I know there are people who will say it's all a coincidence. The same coincidence hundreds of times for three years you know that doesn't make sense. Overwhelmingly likely she has something to do with it. You can fault me.....but my heartfelt, deepest, soundest reasoning plus things I happen to KNOW and the fact that after doing a little investigation my .....what I was sure was true was proven to be true. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. But it's too ......I mean with 99 percent likelihood I'm right.....I just know. You know certain things.

I guess live and learn....was lucky to have lived.

If you knew .....it's so hard to write about this. How deep how thorough the pain I went through because of her is....yes, I know she's not the only one, I know there are other things that hurt me other times. But she is involved in what is most recent and what has caused me hell in the past three years. AND I repeat, who is she to say what I can and cannot express? I have experienced some horrible people. I have unfortunately gotten too close to them. No, I'm not saying I never did anything wrong, but I admit I did....these people have never once in their lives EVER admitted they were wrong, even though they were wrong every day.

No comments: