oh lovelies

Friday, November 18, 2011

stuff more

I wrote some pretty heavy stuff but it makes sense everything about yesterday was crazy, intense and dark and crazy. A couple bad things had happened.....but then a couple good things happened. I naturally blow everything out of proportion.....



well....news speaks for itself. The Chinese "curse" I think is may you live in interesting times. Interesting it definitely is. Thousands of people showing up at Zuccotti Park to protest. A lot more on this at a later time. I mean I understand it wasn't right to shut down the train stations.....I agree. I mean, *I* was inconvenienced because I couldn't get on the train. But .....well it's--I'm overwhelmed by it.


Also, I went to Cafe Mezcal yesterday I had gone there from time to time for.....I had felt like I should even though at first it was really weird for me and I knew not one person. NOt really anyway. Again, this is something to report on later but it's early late I'm .....at least trying to sleep.....but I've met some really amazing people and it's right on the block in the area where I have quite a lot of memories, good and bad. The night ended well in all respects except for one. But basically very well.

No comments: