oh lovelies

Monday, November 21, 2011

*it* goes for it (me) again

Like I said, this is one instance where someone is forced  take action as I now am. Another incident, where I was ...... not at anything said directly to my face but a notice put up in the dance department, that I nonetheless took great offense to. There may be arguments for it, I'm not going to say what it was but it .....the tone of it made me really mad. And so, no, I"m not going to rent any studios from them or take classes like I would have. It's just not acceptable to speak that way to anyone. And once again, her *it's* name also came up in connection with it, at the same time. But .....what else can you expect from a demented, mean psychopathic fiend like her. It won't be anything nice, thoughtful or considerate. It'll be insulting and vicious like it was, a thoughtless knee jerk slam on people and situations she knows nothing about because she doesn't care about that.....only about taking shots at anyone she has an issue with.......for any or no reason. He'd said she's not a malicious person when her actions have proven countless times she clearly is. From the beginning she's been a colossal problem and a major drag on a lot of people. I'll stay civil here, try to. Whatever comes out of her vile mouth.....her effect is not a good one. So, I'll say it again, you know who you are, keep it up, it will be reflected right back in your face on this site and elsewhere. You're not getting off the hook that's gone on for too long already. Too many people are onto you. You've been warned. And furthermore, what are you doing on my site? Get off my page, and me you sicko.

No comments: