oh lovelies

Sunday, November 13, 2011

new words by Laura Saiter on the sea

on the Venus theme


the mirrors sea
had to be
out of vapors over my skin
this had to be
seas too many

strawberry that's you skin that's me

give me green
feel it over me
on the edge 

sugar that's me
all of them are me



if it's meant to be
the sea is a  mirror
foam and steam
whiter and  hotter



it's silver slippery
this a mirror this the sea is rising and falling

it's Edinburgh Glastonbury
Cape Town a mirror
fragments splash of water
light is split
it's you, it's them
it's you it's them

my twin my brother
my twin my brother
is a rapist is a lover
is a sadist is a sensualist
is spiritual metaphysical
lost returning which way
I'm in all that I'm in
a mirror is the sea
sea is the mirror
it's meant to be that's mine
meant to be that's mine
foam rises meant to be that's mine

No comments: