oh lovelies

Sunday, April 02, 2006

time

I've been working a lot and running around and I really am longing for some time just for me. So now I think I'll take that. I know I need to get out and do the culture stuff and work, which is endless, right now, but I just want to watch a movie with a glass of wine and my cats. I'm so sick of the craziness, people who are flaky or have an agenda or an oversized ego ect ect I've been dealing with these types all week. I am not speaking to my mother who tries to force me to live her ideal way of life which isn't mine. I've been going out every night and it's fun but very tiring. Right now I just need to focus on Laura and she needs rest, or else she will be a naughty girl. I will veg out with another French film, or Kill Bill, which I recently watched (I SO love that film).....or....I don't know. After dealing with Dept. of Homeland Security handling my.....extremely personal items.... a couple days ago, I need some peace and quiet. And there's precious little in these circles.

I'm reading Kathy Acker now also, so maybe I'll just do that. She's not completely my style, although I understand a lot of where she's coming from.

No comments: