oh lovelies

Saturday, April 22, 2006

condoms

Are a must. I can't tell you how many times it's been a struggle to either have a condom at crucial moment or how many times guys put up an argument. At this feminist meeting I went to we were handed these flyers that said getting guys to use condoms is a POLITICAL issue, not a personal problem. I am constantly hearing, "It's not as imtimate, it's bullshit, I don't like them...." I mean, how bad is it really? I also don't want an abortion or to have to go back to the clinic to get tested.

So I end up being deprived of pleasure and fun because of this. In the past I gave in, but then I'd be freaked out wondering if I caught anything or was pregnant. I took an HIV test this winter and don't want to go through that again. I've been tested four times and that's enough for me.

No comments: