oh lovelies

Monday, April 17, 2006

cupid

Saw this weird play today about Cupid, Aphrodite and Psyche. I'm willing to consider the "old" religion; that of gods and goddesses. Polytheism. Though some of it seems over the top to me. But why shouldn't God/dess be many people? A professor once told the class (a she professor) that in spite of all her lessons on goddess worship and Mother Earth and all these alternative religions she still sees God/dess as God the Father, the man in the sky.


As it was I decided to get in the spirit of things and I did draw the shades for Good Friday. It was, I think, a pagan holiday prior to. It's kind of weird though how it rained on Good Friday and was sunny on Easter. Kind of freaky, huh?

Anyhow, I'm really glad the holidays are over, and my period as well.


I figured out how to use the menstrual cup....yay! first time for everything. It's much better than pads and tampons.

1 comment:

cherie said...

i love the keeper--it's great to use a menstrual cup and so much better for the environment, etc.