oh lovelies

Saturday, April 22, 2006

dreams

I am in a hotel room or something, and Garrett is near me. I realize I wrote a bunch of stuff about him in my diary and left it for him to find. I don't hear from him, and get the feeling he's mad at me, so I call him on my cell, and he starts repeating to me what I wrote about him in my diary. I'm thinking, fuck, now he hates me. But eventually I see him, and we're at some rehearsal or something, with clowns, and we slowly reconcile. Then, I'm getting on the "subway" to go to Brooklyn, but I get lost in the station. I end up on this train line that's actually a boat ride (I have had this dream before) kind of like a roller coaster, and I get dizzy on them. But I'm thinking, it'll be nice to take a boat. So it starts going along the tracks....but then I was woken up.

The night before, I dreamt I was in school, like my elementary school, and this person I know in law school started hitting the professor, or something, and I get scared and run out of there. I'm driving this car my mother had back when I was a kid.

No comments: