oh lovelies

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I'm not here to get you off, rather WE'RE not

I am really sick of these creepy guys in public spaces, or anywhere, constantly preying on any attractive female in their sight. I'm so pissed, actually. I have written about this before, but sometimes I get depressed and wonder if it's hopeless, but it's not.....

I have confronted guys who preyed on me too much in the street: and sometimes it was scary cause they would threaten me. I don't know if that's the solution or not...because I learned that I'm not going to educate them. But what is, then? I don't think just doing nothing is the solution either. I need to really meditate on this subject, but what I've read about it is so boring. No, they don't say, "Do fries come with that shake?" That kind of isn't the point; I don't know, it just seems really pat to me. It's more like I'm being turned into an object or a victim and want to just be me, left alone. Is that too much to ask? Apparently.

No comments: