oh lovelies

Saturday, April 30, 2005

travel plans and plans

I was supposed to go to Indianapolis for two weeks. The ticket was bought. First of all, I got called in for an interview so that may mean work, soon, which I need. Now, Dad, who I'm supposed to visit, thinks that is too long. Everything is up in the air and oh........what can I do??????

I walked across the bridge today and bought a shirt and some shoes. I was hoping to go see Felix da Housecat but it's raining bleh.....plus the admission is way exp. I had a friend who did the guest list but I lost the fucking number. Decisions, decisions.......

I read this book that said, money is energy, do what you want, the money will follow. Follow your bliss, the money will come. Hmmmmm........create art, which is energy.....I am a big fan of FDH....and last time I bailed on seeing a DJ I came to regret it. I had been walking around again in the rain in high heels in Dumbo and I started hating him, actually, cause I was cold and wet and uncomfortable. I started to go.....but like a skittish cat I ran off and decided not to. THen, I regretted it.


One good thing: if I go to Indy I'll be stopping in Atlanta. Well, it's somewhere! Whatever. It'll nice to be down south again.

2 comments:

b. said...

who was the DJ you skipped out on? (you didn't mean fdh, right?)

Laura in NYC said...

actually it was a guy at a club I was supposed to meet but it didn't work....long story.

I'm having computer problems right now.....bear with me please

as to what you wrote earlier, when i have that kind of chemistry with someone it's really rare. I wish It'd happen more often. most recently it was with my bf.

there's more to it but it'll have to wait