oh lovelies

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

more work

volunteered at the tribeca film fest today. I learned a lot and I am glad I did it.....but it wore me out regardless. I talked to a woman who is really cool, a producer.

everyone seems to be leaving for somewhere except me. It's going to get lonely here. help! I'm not like G, I can't isolate myself in the woods. I'm alone here already in my place, but I don't want to be anymore. I There are people to talk to on the phone, I can go to g's, even Mother invited me to stay for dinner. But I need that time to myself, for a while. But I want to have fun again. I am missing that.
I can't do it with just anyone, though. Especially men: I'm very picky. It's funny how we all have different types. Some of the men my friends are attracted to I'm like, what? Not that they're not attractive, but not what I go for. I tend to like....what? The druggie look, to be honest. Hmmmmmm

No comments: