oh lovelies

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

losing my virginity, a monologue

I performed in front of 30 people today, at an audition. I still get nervous but I suppose that's a good thing. But when I did lose mine, at 15, I didn't bleed although it hurt like hell. I think I wasn't really a virgin, except for with a guy. I rode my bike so much as a kid and did so many other sporty things I must have burst my hymen somewhere along the way, maybe in a bike accident I had when I was about nine.


Some interview q's


what is the date, time, place and year of your birth (astrological chart)

do you watch tv, if so, what

what's your fav tv show?

fav movie?

can you mix any two songs (lately I've been obsessed with djing)

well, ok, that's a boring q

what offends you?

what city do you live in?

recurring dreams?



I'll come back when I think of more

No comments: