oh lovelies

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

right now

was feeling kind of blue earlier, and pissy in the extreme. I'm a little better now. But this is all so tiring, and the problems don't solve themselves, it seems. THere's no way out of it: no escape from having to work extremely hard and it's endless and accept that there's much you can't control, ie other people. And there are many lost souls in the world.....people who can't come back, or haven't been able to. I'm holding on, I suppose. But that's where so many people join cults or get hooked on drugs or sex (not that sex is bad, but I mean people who live by it, to the extreme) and these are intelligent, strong people and you have to wonder what the hell went wrong. BUt I understand part of it: we all need guidance and some kind of spirituality I guess and to believe in something, most of us. We need to belong to something, and when people are blocked in their life, whatever the reason, these cults zero in on that vulnerable spot. I'm just lucky I had some anchoring and some people who kept me away when I was susceptible. I suppose not everyone has that. Well, what is the reason?

No comments: