oh lovelies

Saturday, April 16, 2005

rode bike everywhere with g

all over, from fort greene, bklyn to the upper east side, central park to the west side (lots of RUDE people in that park.....yeccccchhhhhhhhhhh) then down to canal st, still more rude people (cause it's the weekend?)then chinatown, where I got tofu and g got fish (I hate fish, hate the smell) and veggies, then back to brklyn, over the manhattan bridge (exhausting in the extreme........) picked up some beaujolais at the liquor store, then finally to g's. There's someone staying at my apt for three days but I'm making $ which I NEED and I just hope he's not psychopathic and I worry about the cats but......I kind of lost it this morning at him cause he was there when I needed to get in there and left the oven on.....it's hard being out of my place and oh.........I still don't know where I'll work or anything....what I'll do......well, anyhow, it was a nice diversion today. I took a lot for granted a year ago.

No comments: