oh lovelies

Monday, April 18, 2005

moving abroad

someone else posted this topic about finding a place to live overseas and all that goes with it. We're being told it's almost impossible......not to mention I'll be facing deportation and all kinds of other stuff if I work illegally (did I ever say I planned to do that????) ect. ect. and someone posted a thread like, you won't be able to move anywhere just cause YOU want to.....and this person is annoying me anyhow.....well, to be honest. So......what should I do? I really am bothered that people are automatically assuming that I am not thinking and irresponsible or that I have grandiose plans that aren't practical.....I've been planning this very carefully. Anyhow, I'll say more later.

1 comment:

b. said...

don't listen to naysayers. if you want to move abroad, you'll find a way :)