oh lovelies

Thursday, April 14, 2005

work still never ends

maybe it's my fault for taking on too much.

so I've gotten some responses to my stuff. Whew! Didn't know people are reading it. I wish I knew how to post pix cause then I would.

I have made some statements here which are a reflection of how I felt at the time I wrote it. A lot of this is controversial material. But I'm making political, general points on something, and it's how I view certain things in the world. There are some things that I have a problem with although I know there are shades of grey, but I'm making a political argument, and it's not meant as a personal attack on anyone. OK I have a great deal more to say on this but I'll leave it here.

Tomorrow looks to be extremely busy and pretty soon I'll be back in the working world.....at least I think I will be. thing is....I have no idea what I'll be doing. Every time I've looked for work I've found something eventually....although it was a grueling process. I have to keep remembering that. I have to accept that I'll be lacking free time.

1 comment:

b. said...

i just learned how to post pics. i have a mac, so if you're a pc girl, you'll have to do something different. but either way, when you are writing a post, you'll see icons above the box on the left side of the header/ click on the box (it's picture framed!) it's the box farthest to the right. a box will then pop up telling you how to post pics...good luck!