oh lovelies

Monday, April 11, 2005

do you feel like work never ends?

I get home from my temp job exhausted but realize I have 10 more things to do. I have to clean my place look for auditions learn some new programs go over monologues run buy cat food and have a glass of wine and a bath. THe last is what I look forward to.
This new job is a tremendous amount of work and I felt so depleted after I left.....like I didn't accomplish anything. Well, no, I did. But the rewards don't come without such hard work and it really is, extremely difficult. I'm whining I know. But it's true. What can I say?
I'm waiting for the greatness......the travel, the baby (I've been reading about babies all day and suddenly I'm aware of what I'll be getting into.....that is why I hope to live it up now and do all those crazy things cause once I'm a mom that won't be so easy) they guy of course, the father of the baby, weddings? I don't know if I believe in marriage. I decided I want to raise my kids in Berlin and give them a European upbringing. And I naturally want a man who is involved.....and I wish I could have someone to do the crap work while I focus on being Mom.

No comments: