oh lovelies

Monday, May 02, 2005

more interviews......but hope...hope....hope

I'll at least have a job and be able to pay my rent. I've subbed my place for a week and will stay at mom's I have 3 possible jobs but as usual, no make that 4, but it's all up in the air. Up in the air. Then the possibility of Berlin. I'll finally have the comfort of security but I'll be thinking what I've wanted to do for so long, what I thought I'd be doing, living in Berlin or London, learning to speak fluent German. Going to more places, back to Egypt, Israel, Tanzania, South Africa.......but I'm attached to my apt and kitties I'm so divided....I wish I could be two people: one in my apt and job in Brooklyn and another off everywhere. I wish I had someone to support me and pay my bills while I become an artist......anyone? Sure, you're welcome to.

my computer at home is fucked up so I'm working on G's laptop. I'm supposed to go to Indy but don't know if it's gonna work: it may not. I'd be able to go to Atlanta....doesn't sound like much but I'have that wanderlust.

No comments: