oh lovelies

Sunday, May 15, 2005

projects .......

a verse play, about women.....a real gothic sexy one.....been wanting to do that for a while

king lear, but set among the Irish gangs on the lower east side this time (someone else did it set among the Los Vegas mob, you know)

you can't steal my ideas! they're mine, and I have this blog to prove it

henry vi part one I do monologues from that play at auditions ....people have told me I'm right for the la pucelle character, I've seen pix of the London production but I want to do it more.....I don't know, I just didn't connect with what I saw, but anyway

I was thinking earlier today, you know, (I had to edit some of this, but I'll write about this elsewhere. I know it's going to offend some people) as a cheerleader, these people would follow us, take our pix, throw comments, some of them were nice. But others.....it got to be very jarring after a while. Then photographers jumping at us and taking pix up our skirts and at our boobs......

No comments: