oh lovelies

Monday, May 09, 2005

this weekend

I have more to write, some time. I have been.....it's monday now? quite a lot happened. I can't say I've always made the right choices. I think I've made some wrong ones. I believe results happen, will happen, but not immediately. I know because that's how it always worked in the past. It'll happen next year. But I don't have til next year. I have stuff that needs attention now. And it's the now, the that I'm dealing with. I don't know if I made the right choice this weekend. The thing is, you don't know who's good and who's not.....at first, maybe ever. you don't know anyone's intentions. I wish, hope people's intentions are good. you put your trust in someone, you give them a chance, but the rest is up to them.

1 comment:

b. said...

not sure what happened...you were a little vague, on purpose i'm sure. but all you can do is go by your instincts...