oh lovelies

Friday, March 09, 2012

Stuff to see in LA?


Whiskey a Go Go 
Church of Satan 
Intersection where Frances Farmer was arrested 
Jayne Mansfield house?

The last one a fascinating and heartbreaking story.....how "accidental" was her death? 

I was inspired by .....a couple summers ago....oh, well, summer 2009: a crazy crazy intense time of my life. The emotional toll of it made me lose 20 lbs not from dieting or drugs but.....? What was it? All the yoga I was doing? Deep breathing? I started taking Bikram Yoga but it was before....anyway. I had this little clock radio in my room, which was a basement, which got flooded...really disgusting I won't go into it. But. I was going to this event Hi! Christinas and ....my personal life. I was seeing someone who.....I got a call one night on my way to work that he was making out with some girl.....this was ....July 9, a Wednesday. The day of Michael Jackson's murder/death......I was reading some crazy literature and made genius art. Unfortunately, some was lost and some was not. No matter. I re-made the same thing from my head. So don't try to pass my stuff off as yours; you will only make a fool of yourself believe me. 
I was horribly distraught that day, of MJ's death. I wandered into a Buddhist temple on Canal St., a really beautiful place worth seeing to everyone. I got a fortune, from this kind of booth they have where you take one.....saying "You will become well-known." What they forgot to add was "Be careful what you wish for." That's a line in the Pussycat Dolls song "I Wanna be Famous" a rather grim and chilling one in the middle of an upbeat pop song.....anyway. 
I...did I write about this before? A dream that MJ told me to follow him and led me down to a basement....I thought I saw like a figure that looked .....well why write this ....ay.....probably no one will believe me.....but if you've ever seen out of the corner of your eye, something ....a figure appears and disappears. There are a lot of conspiracy stories on the Web I won't go into here. One that he faked his death. I watched this documentary. Fascinating stuff.....

but that summer....it was horrific at times and fabulous other times. I did some brilliant stuff that's only the beginning.....oh well that led to some stuff....another ....that would take a book.

No comments: