oh lovelies

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I may have almost.....

 I went through something that nearly killed me...... Due to some issues. I wrote about them before. I wrote alot more that I didn't publish but will soon.


The political situation in America could be best expressed as dire. Of course these are my opinions, based on what I've observed. As for these "conservative" candidates discussing who is the worst is kind of redundant, they're all the worst. This is a full blown assault on human rights, animal rights.....human progress and life in general. It's really horrifying to me. They're promising a better world, but if they have their way we'll have the situation like in countries where 99 percent of the population is living in cardboard boxes with flies crawling all over them (that could have been me--horrors, it nearly was), and 1 of 1 percent, whatever it is, in a castle. That doesn't say much for civilization, does it? True, the Obama Administration is far from angelic. Good news? We have a wide range of delightful candidates to choose from. Kind of like, as one person wrote, the choice between 101% evil and 98.9989789% (or is that optimistic?) evil.

No comments: