oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Again, she/it/they

are at it. They know who they are, if you are them, YOU know who you are. Stay away. And get away. Among others,  . I'll say nothing more here, other than I've told them all to stay away and I'm saying it again. Stay out of my life. Get out, stay out, never return. To whom I'm speaking, you know exactly who you are and don't try to pretend as it's a pathetic posture and nothing more. You're fooling no one and your act is old, and it's over. she is a horrible human being and a psychopathic beast. She is truly evil.......it's all confirmed to me by a number of sources what she is doing and what she did. I regret the day I ever met any of them. Good riddance forever. What a horrific and foolish mistake on my part, but then again, I didn't seek her out.Her or any of them. If I'd known, if I'd known.......and that ......friend of hers. Oh, yeah, I was naive as hell. I paid dearly for that. I admit.  After everything I went through, that she had a direct involvement in.....make no mistake, she knew what she was doing and did it deliberately, maliciously and willfully. It was NO accident. She also was not acting alone. I made my own mistakes I admit. But I am also talking about two different things. I just want to move on with my life......
Oh, a side note, there are those privy to her ways, and those working with her, who are keeping their mouths shut for whatever reason, it really doesn't matter. You know who you are, and you're as bad as she is. And you know what I'm talking about, too. And.....the truth will out, and out you to the world......so quit your act already. You've got it coming to you, and you know it. You've gone way too far and someone made the very dumb mistake of giving an insane person like you any power to do anything. Horrors indeed, that explains a lot doesn't it? Certainly irresponsible, and inexcusable as is your behavior.

No comments: