oh lovelies

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stalkers

The main three are at it again. This after my repeated demands that they stay away. I repeat: 


STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


They tried to send me an anonymous friend request I'm not stupid I know what's going on. I can see dating him was one of my worst mistakes and that, no, I was not sane. She is an evil, wicked monster a horror to the human race. I'm so mad at him for being tied to her, keeping ties, and bringing this entity into my life ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!




STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Again, someone has repeatedly told you to stay away, told everyone she knows about her problem with you, spoken out against you online, yes, and on the internet, with support of people around the world, .............. and perpetrator/defendant/respondent/stalker pick your description they all apply, has been told by him countless times that it's over, yet she continues to prey upon me and I don't give a shit what their relationship is. He is an asshole, to put it mildly, and I really, really fucked up dating him. Good riddance!Get out of my life forever and don't come near me and  .......What a horrible human being. I mean it, to psycho-stalker stay the hell away!

No comments: