oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy people have something wrong with them

The world being what it is......I open my email and it's one horror story after another about people doing awful things to good people, animals. In light of this, I will never for the life of me understand people who are loud, chatty, absurdly cheerful and energetic in the morning.  I don't understand happy people. I'm sorry but I hate them. I've never been happy in my life and never am going to be. I'm just not that way. I mean however much crack they smoke, I don't know. I'm never that way no matter what. I feel like I want death, you know? The sun and daytime are horrible. I have had nothing but horrible experiences with day time starting from childhood. Day time is unbearable. How the hell people can be so chirpy lively and bouncy I just don't know. Well I'm not alone, I see. There's a Facebook page called I Hate Happy People. Makes me think of the REM song. These two women walked by me this morning their voices so loud they scraped my ears unbearably and walking fast. It's just not natural to be that way. They are delusional and evil.

http://feralboy.com/2004/08/11/make-your-own-tombstone/  I'm referencing this it's brilliant.....


No comments: