oh lovelies

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

ok

Sigh. I can see now......after all the work I did, which was .......I can see now where maybe I impulsively, me being a fire sign! I plunged ahead without looking or ........and fell flat on my face. That happened a lot. But. I read that Balanchine had a particular fondness for dancers who fell because it showed they had extra energy or enthusiasm, which I have......but now I can see that ......how do I say?


The stuff I wrote was not nice.....shocking I suppose. First of all, I have to say that, what is far more deeply shocking is what I suffered at the hands of some people, among them, yes, this particular person who has been at best an annoying and physically and psychically draining presence to quite a few people, not just me. She is not the only one I didn't ever say she was. Yes, there were others. Yes, their intentions were hateful and malicious and deliberate. I am not ....I don't believe this I know this for a fact. It's been confirmed. Some are men and some are women, and no I'm not the only target. Unfortunately, not everything in this world is well intentioned. Why is there fighting......which can be to preserve something valuable and good as well as for other reasons. Someone.....when something really meaningful and great, something sacred and nearly untouchable, is at stake by people who are simply put, thieves and vultures, I'm just speaking plainly here......you know it's necessary to defend it. By ridding a situation and your life of what is harmful and malignant you are allowing the other thing to flourish. Someone, Venus S made a comment, so true brilliantly put....something to the effect that the harmful things are what create a void in your life and that is true for this situation believe me if ever it was for anything.

No comments: