oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

incident

I had a horrible morning I am sorry for the last two posts I didn't mean to publish them. Please don't read if they were emailed.  But I do feel the influence of some. I don't want to go on and on about this but I'm very upset and need to find a solution to this problem it's my problem I'm so distressed.......and I am very frustrated that so much sympathy and help has simply come too late. I was......I went through a real hell in the past 24 hours I simply did......it was a nasty, devastating, low and dirty attack horrible. That coupled with other things, over the past couple years. I want an end to it. I don't know what I did so terribly. it just feels like I'm dying even though I'm not. I know it's self serving to say this but it is that much of a threat to some.....it was undeserved. Completely. I HATE Murray Hill and the people in it. My God that's an understatement. Certain people in that neighborhood are the absolute worst that humanity has ever created. But I won't go on about that here. I will say that. Not to mention a couple others. I won't deny it. I have good reason to. I just want to resolve this problem.This had to happen on a nice day......it felt like I was in hell and being crushed and what can I say I'm trying to fix all this. I don't know what else to say. I just went through a horrific thing and it was undeserved. It was. It really was. I'm sorry for what I did wrong but I didn't deserve that.

No comments: