oh lovelies

Friday, March 23, 2012

mercy light

mercy light
sun is lust
help this is nothing time
the space between the smallest things


light is me
me I'm a twin
for good or evil 
I'm not going




I won't be going home
I won't be




light lust
it must come back
must not infect
mercy light
light of lust
it's mine must be mine
it's mine must be mine
mercy light


I asked I asked
and did I know
I asked again and did I know
you were a rainbow
you were the sun spinning
the gold spinning
you were all the colors
every different fabric
on one of those Brooklyn streets
mercy lust
what must have been
what must be mine


they are the ones
coming apart




if they tried
they didn't
I died again
somehow it all fell on me
fell on me


I lived and lived after that
they cut her open
they looked for signs
only took one bad turn
only took one foolish lover
only one skull
a body, another
one car and four wheels
the candle flame glowed like gold
his bare body lit up


another in the ground
another mouth sewed shut
a crow, a raven
I ran and didn't wait
ran and didn't wait 

No comments: