oh lovelies

Monday, March 12, 2012

for further description

these three individuals are threatened by any artistic projects I do or by, frankly, my genius. I know it's self-serving to say that but that's simply what is happening. That's simply how it is.....and they intrude on my life whenever I embark on a new project. Boy, that gets to her.......my brilliance and success. She did everything possible to block it and she is blocking human progress and evolution, not just mine but everyone's. She is truly a cancer, and that's one of the worst things anybody can ever do. Ditto for the other two. I was .......yeah I was stupid indeed. I'm not anymore. She stood in the way of my relationship..... She's been an annoyance par none to countless people. She carries toxicity and poison everywhere she goes and irradiates everything she touches. I want her gone. GONE.

No comments: