oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

not

very often my nasty side comes out......but when pushed to the threshold.....well, as would anyone's. Someone who reacts, even hysterically, under the worst kind of duress and having all her buttons pushed past what anyone could handle, is not a dangerous person. It's not the same as someone who becomes aggressive at someone without they're having done anything. But anyway. 

All I wanted was to move on, and I had.....and this absurdness started. I was quietly living my life. That's the truth. That is absolutely the truth. I'm a quiet and private person. I haven't been even down at Occupy Wall St. except for one time walking the dog. I don't get into fights. I don't get loudly drunk. I don't ....I'm not a lavish spender. I haven't threatened anyone, I am definitely not a ringleader of anything. I can guarantee you I wanted nothing.....not even to BE in Manhattan where all this awful stuff started....I wanted to get back to my life in Brooklyn and Hoboken......just back to my life period. That is absolutely all I wanted. I'm also a spiritual person, and that requires quiet and private space, mostly. 

 It's not a lot. Though I deserve more.




AND that's all I want now, is to move on.



Start again.

No comments: