oh lovelies

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the influence of 13

the good news is that's an extreme number. I say this because it's come up innumerable times. So, it happens like that, the "death" in a way, then the "rebirth" the good, I guess. now that the sun is out. I was hysterical and angry and blowing up and crying and sobbing .....I....had a bad incident with law enforcement which I don't want to go into. I was so shaken and distressed....then at this apartment condo in that den of degeneration and everything abysmal, sick, vomit-inducing in the universe Murray Hill (sorry, I know a couple people in that area who are decent. but the area you're in is not) these ....people.....I'll leave the adjectives out......said something really insulting to me. I may have made mistakes and have certain shortcomings but this was out of place and undeserved. This went too far. I became physically ill. I lost my sunglasses. I had no food, no money, no medicine, someone stole my salad, my metrocard had a problem which .....I hate morning, I hate it I hate it I hate day I hate midtown all this I must be liberated from this I simply cannot take it. I can't. I can't. All this hate and meanness and nastiness and it's wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong there must be a solution to this! My eyes were stinging from sun because I'm sensitive to it. I'm sick of this, all of this. I acted badly for that I'm sorry....but some things are simply not right and they have to change.

No comments: