oh lovelies

Thursday, May 04, 2006

There's no excuse for not wearing a condom

I wish I had this flyer, from Redstockings, about how getting guys to wear condoms is a political movement, not an individual, personal problem. It's draining me, really, to have to fight every time I'm about to have sex with a guy who argues with me, saying it's "not as intimate" or he can't stay hard or whatever. I've seen enough guys able to have sex with one to be able to guess that the pleasure is not really increased without one. Abortion and the abortion pill are painful and expensive, the morning after pill is difficult to get, not to mention that there's AIDS and a million other diseases, and going in for an HIV test is a very bad experience. As the flyer says, let there be no other women for them to turn to (with the idea in mind that he'll find some other woman who won't make him wear a condom). Period. Period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too right

Anonymous said...

Too right