oh lovelies

Thursday, May 18, 2006

email infiltrated

Someone got into my account and sent this email out to everyone on my address book that I'm bi and like to "take it up the ASS" which, OK, I didn't think I'd have to say this, but I didn't write it. I mean, it's kind of funny in a way, but people are writing very nasty stuff to me, even after I've apologized. This one woman that I made the mistake of staying with a while ago sent me some email saying "I don't give a **** if you wrote it or not just take me off your list!" I will never get used to stuff like that. I've had to deal with several people in the past 24 hours being hostile to me, and I did nothing to them; not intentionally. Maybe there's something wrong in the air or.....I don't know, but I need to get away from it. Like last night I was buying something in a store and this guy started something with the cashier saying I stepped in front of him and when I tried to say that I didn't do that intentionally (as he was standing far away and looking the opposite way) and asked him if he wanted to go ahead, he just said, I'm not talking to you. And he's going on about how I'm "mad rude" and then Garrett wrote me this hostile email and, you know, I really am not going to take any more. I'm done with this. Seriously.

No comments: