oh lovelies

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

another cheering dream

You know how some dreams are stronger than others: well in this one I'm back in Miami with the cheerleaders and a few of us are going to this one girl's apartment that she shares with her boyfriend. But I think she or someone loses her keys and it turns out she's fighting with this guy all the time and.....?????

Also, I keep getting deja vu dreams like of the alleyway of this place I lived in when I was nine or so (we moved constantly) and I'm skating or biking; but there's a darker element like someone is chasing me.

So I come home to an empty apartment and it's nice, at times. But other times I just wish someone was there, like when there was a thunderstorm and the place was a little spooky. The person I thought was The One married someone else, and I don't know anyone else who I think is "right", except one other person now, but that's not working out either. I've been studying astrology and....I don't want to go into this here.....but all the planets are saying that this is not a time for relationships. But I don't want to be alone, either. I couldn't stand it today: I went into the city not cause I had to but because I realized I'm more social than I'd thought. I just can't stand to be isolated, not all the time. Even though people get on my nerves, I can't just shut myself in the woods like some can, you know? not yet anyway.

No comments: