oh lovelies

Thursday, May 11, 2006

dream

I am in Florida with friends and I'm in a squat-like place, on a single bed, something like that. I'm with this guy I know, R. Suddenly, these two girls show up who are attractive but not that great; however, they are skimpily dressed. R says, sorry she's so hot, and suddenly he's on the bed with her making out. I leave, but outside a storm is coming, like a waterfall almost, but a hurricane, or like one. It's cloudy in the sky. I go into a house, or a nearly empty restaurant, something like that, and I'm looking through the yellow pages I think, or trying to go online. I keep telling myself, I have to get out of here, but I can't, I can't just go out and walk around like in NYC. I'm trying to find a plane out. But night comes and the storm ends. That's the end of it.

No comments: