oh lovelies

Friday, May 05, 2006

no one I think is in my tree

When I was in high school acid was the drug of choice. I did it about 10 times. I can say, from my experience......I didn't have a good experience. For 10 hours or so you have no control over your emotions and what you see. I don't like to not be in control and I guess I was never cut out for sitting in the park; it's not my nature, but I did. My family was really strict and believed in hard work so I have that guilt in me, like if I'm lazy, or not productive, or if I sleep too late, ect. Now, with my "freelance" schedule, I feel the guilt and lostness without a definite schedule. There's no easy solution. I'm going to create a schedule now and stick to it, strictly regimented; easier said than done, yeah.

Also punk was really big and it's still affected me; but also all this gave me the urge to put my own spin on things; tell my own story. hmmmm......


I'm all lost in the supermarket..... The Clash

No comments: